Save up to 80% off prescription Medications!
Welcome to eDrugSavings.org! Are you looking to save money on your medications? We offer a prescription discount drug coupon that you can print out and bring to your pharmacy of choice and SAVE! Even if you have insurance coverage for prescriptions, our card may be able to help you save! Read on below if this interests you!
How? Print out our Card, or “coupon” drug discount, take it to your local pharmacy and save. You could save up to 80% off of your prescription at over 60,000 nationwide locations! This even works with generic or name brand prescriptions. You can use our SEARCH tool on the top right portion of our website to search for your meds.
How simple can it get?
1. Enter your information in our “print card” section to the right
2. Print your card
3. Take it to your nearest pharmacy for your savings!
What’s even easier than that? Once you use your eDrugSavings card at your local pharmacy, your information is stored in their computers for future use!
The eDrugSavings Card can be used by anyone at any age, but is especially useful for:
- Medicare recipients in the “donut-hole”
- People without prescription drug insurance
- People with prescription drug insurance that doesn’t cover all of your medications
- Pet owners (YES, THIS CAN BE USED FOR YOUR PET’S MEDICATIONS!)
What Pharmacies accept the eDrugSavings Card?
Walmart, Target, Longs Drugs, Rite Aid, CVS, Vons, Sams Club, Costco, Walgreens, Sav-on, and over 60,000 nationwide locations!
What Drugs are covered?
Most FDA approved drugs/prescriptions could be covered using the eDrugSavings Card. If you’d like to see if your prescription is covered, use our Search Tool to find out!